Take a moment and honestly answer the questions below:
- eat when you are not hungry?
- eat beyond the point of satiety or fullness?
- eat when you are stressed
- eat to celebrate, console yourself, etc.?
- eat foods that you know are unhealthy?
- rarely eat foods that are healthy?
- drink more than 1-2 soft drinks each day?
- have a hard time resisting sugar and feel you are addicted to it?
- use food to soothe yourself when you are upset or feel deprived in any way?
- have a history of spending money on several weight loss programs, pills and fad diets.
- feel that there are certain foods and/or drinks that you think you can’t live without?
- history of yo-yo dieting (lose weight, then gain it back)?
- have binge foods that you always overeat?
- have others in your family who struggle with food/weight issues?
- have a history of unsuccessfully dieting or sticking to exercise plans?
How many did you answer Yes to?
1 – 4
You might have some issues to work on
4 or more
Your relationship with food is not benefitting you. If you would like to change that, you are welcome to schedule a free call to discuss hypnosis can help you change that relationship.